Residential Electrician in Homestead
When it comes to keeping your home and family safe, homeowners in Homestead want only the best when it comes time to installing, repairing, or replacing the electrical wiring and outlets in their homes. You need to be certain a fully qualified and licensed residential electrician from a reliable company is there to do the job right.
For all of your residential electrical needs, Solid Power Inc. is there to help. We have years of experience providing homeowners in town with high quality electrical work for a range of issues.
Save Money with Solid Power Inc.
When you have a licensed residential electrician work on your home in Homestead, you should trust that everything is built to code. A skilled and licensed residential electrician from a local company like Solid Power Inc. knows local, state, and federal regulations for doing your residential electrical work and can ensure the work in your home is done properly. That way, you won’t have to undergo repetitive and potentially costly inspections to ensure you home remains safe, nor do you have to worry that something may be wrong with your system without you knowing it.
Our Electricians are Licensed, Highly Skilled and Effective
When things go wrong with your home, there are a lot of items you can take upon yourself to accomplish, such as replacing a broken window, replacing roofing shingles, and doing other routine maintenance. But when it comes to your home’s electrical wiring, it is very important to ensure only a properly trained and licensed electrician will handle your electrical work.
Attempting home electrical repairs runs the risk of an incomplete job by using the wrong components, and potentially makes your home unsafe. This can be avoided when you using a licensed and professional residential electrician for your Homestead home.
Our staff is carefully vetted and selected from a wide pool of applicants. For us, only the best is good enough. Our clients mean the world to us, so we take pride in our careful selection process. Every member of our team is highly experienced and skilled in numerous aspects of residential electrical work, so no matter who answers the call, you are guaranteed top notch service.
Homeowner Electrical Insurance
In many instances, an electrician winds up doing maintenance and repairs that your homeowners insurance will cover. In those cases, your insurer will demand a trained and licensed home electrician. When it comes to getting the job done right and safely, a residential electrician from Solid Power Inc. is what you need.
When it comes to electrical installation, maintenance or repair at your Homestead home, only the skilled expertise of a certified electrician can ensure the safe and efficient functioning of the many electrical components used by you and your family every day.
Fully insured and bonded, the experienced team of electricians at Solid Power Inc. is fully qualified to asses all of your residential electrical requirements that may include:
- Electrical Troubleshooting, Repair and Maintenance
- Electrical Rewiring
- New Construction & Renovation Wiring
- Electrical Power Surge Protection
- Electric heating installation and repair
- Electrical home Inspections
- Electrical Service Installation & Upgrades
- Residential Standby Generator Systems
- Energy Efficient Lighting Installation, Maintenance & Repair
- Electrical Security systems (fire, lighting, indoor and outdoor)
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- In floor heating
- Emergency electrical
- Structured Cabling
- Hot Water Heater Installation and Replacement
- Electrical retrofitting
Electrical Problems at Home
In the hustle and bustle of daily life, we rarely stop to think about the required maintenance and safety of the electrical systems we've come to rely upon. Don't let an electrical problem at your Homestead home turn into a serious setback. Look over a few of the most common residential electrical problems listed below and rate your home for electrical efficiency.
- Lights that flicker frequently, even after a bulb has been changed often, signal faulty wiring. The electrical wiring in your home may be insufficient to handle the increased demands of today's technology. Both older residences and new constructions may require rewiring repairs that only an experienced and certified professional can provide. Solid Power electricians promptly diagnose any electrical problem and provide prompt rewiring repairs at your Homestead residence.
Circuit Breaker Trips
- An electrical overload occurs when a circuit draws more electricity than it can handle. When power surges cause breakers to consistently trip, it's time for an electrical service safety inspection and possible upgrade. Solid Power Inc. electricians evaluate electrical panels and make cost effective and energy efficient recommendations.
Too Many Power Bars And Extension Cords
- Relying on extension cords and power bars to meet the electrical requirements of your Homestead home may cause overheating, or possibly a fire if circuits become too overloaded. Solid Power Inc. electricians provide efficient installation of additional outlets that protect your family while meeting today's increased electrical demands.
Warm or hot Electrical outlets -
A warm electrical outlet that is hot to the touch is a safety concern that requires immediate attention by a certified electrician. Although certain devices such as cell phone chargers and some power tools, may generate some warmth, only a qualified professional can safely diagnose an existing electrical hazard and offer qualified recommendations.
Electrical Bills are Steadily Rising
- Energy costs the world over are rising and homeowners need to take every precaution necessary to make sure that their home is operating at peak efficiency. If they fail to keep up with regular maintenance to make sure their home’s electrical consumption is as efficient as possible, they will end up paying more and more every month when they don’t have to. When you have noticed that your electrical bills are steadily rising and there hasn’t been a significant change in your home’s activity or operation month by month, get Solid Power Inc. on the case.
When you call one of Solid Power Inc.’s residential electricians to take a look at your Homestead home, they can inspect your home for areas of improvement. Even when your rates rise as a result of increased usage, our residential electricians can figure out ways to improve your home’s electrical efficiency. You may be surprised by how much money you can save with a few small improvements. It might be a new furnace, redoing the insulation or rewiring certain electrical appliances, but ultimately we can figure out a way to make you pay less for energy. Plus, our residential electricians are familiar with energy efficiency rebates or government programs, so do not hesitate to ask if you qualify for any of these incentives when our work begins.
Strange Smells Are Coming From Your Switch or Receptacle
- If you happen to notice a faint smell from your home’s receptacle or switch, you need to turn the power immediately. Failing to do so may sow the seeds of an electrical fire, which we are certain you would like to avoid. Arcing in the device or the fixture itself may be causing the odor, which means it will either need repairs or a replacement. This is unfortunately out of your reach as a homeowner because repairing or replacing these items without the proper training, licenses and insurances rarely ends well. With our residential electricians, all of whom are fully trained and highly experienced in troubleshooting electrical problems in Homestead homes, we can provide an easy fix regardless of what the problem reveals itself to be. Call on us to replace your switches, receptacles or even upgrade your panel.
According to the Electrical Safety Foundation International, electrical systems in homes cause nearly 55,000 fires per year. They have found that these fires result in over 500 deaths, 1,400 injuries and almost $1.4 billion in damages every year. There is no leeway when your home is compromised by an electrical problem. Rather than fight with your insurance company over a claim to restore your home after a devastating fire, call Sold Power Inc.’s very skilled residential electricians to spot and resolve the issue in no time. Call (305) 305-3619 to speak to one of our representatives today about your home’s electrical needs. We guarantee that you will be treated respectfully and with transparency when you do because honesty and integrity is as important to our company as providing your home with the highest quality electrical work.
Contact Solid Power Inc. Today
The solution to any electrical problem starts with an electrical home inspection. Overloaded circuits, faulty wiring and poorly maintained electrical systems can result in injury from a house fire and cause thousands of dollars in property damages for home owners. Solid Power Inc. is committed to ensuring the safety and smooth functioning of every electrical component in your Homestead home with accredited electrical inspections that meet regional standards. Whether your home is in need of electrical work immediately, or you just need the name of a trusted electrician for when an issue comes up down the road, we are here to help. From top to bottom inspections of your electrical system, to the complete overhaul of your wiring, we have experience handling just about every electrical issue you can imagine.
Give us a call today to receive a quote for a diverse range of services. We look forward to working with you!