Residential Electrician in Miami
When you have an electrical issue with your house, you need a residential electrician. Electricity can be dangerous, so you shouldn’t try to fix electrical problems yourself. Instead, call Solid Power Inc.; we are here to help! The next time you need a residential electrician in Miami, get in touch with us. We are committed to fixing any electrical issue promptly and will provide you with the highest level of service.
Electrical Repairs for Your Home
At Solid Power Inc., we offer a complete array of residential electrical repairs. No matter what the nature of your electrical problem is, we’d be glad to look at it -- and our electricians will be able to fix it. We regularly fix:
- light fixtures that continually burn out
- malfunctioning or dead outlets
- circuit breakers that are constantly tripping
- warm light switches
In addition to these repairs, we can also help update a house. Whether you want to install a new ceiling fan, run new wiring or update your electrical panel, our electricians are the right people for the job. Our portfolio includes experience working on jobs of all sizes and complexities, so if you're curious about something specific, just ask—chances are we've done something similar already!
TEN BENEFITS OF HIRING AN EXPERIENCED ELECTRICIAN
Research indicates that almost every home in the US is bound to experience an electrical issue at some stage in its lifespan. So, when a problem arises with any of the electrical equipment in your home, it is important that you have the number of an experienced electrician you can call on to help with the situation. With Solid Power Inc. on your side, you can rest assured that this will be the case. DIY projects can be good, but when it comes to the maintenance and upkeep of the electrical equipment in your home, you really can’t afford to take any chances. With that in mind, here are ten reasons you really need to leave it to the pros:
- Professional Guarantee: So, here’s a quick question: Would you try and remodel your home’s bathroom all by yourself? No, probably not. Similarly, would you attempt to build a kitchen on your own? Again, no that is very unlikely. Instead, you would probably leave this to a carpenter. So, with all that in mind, why would you ever consider repairing any electrical issue in your home when it should really be left to the professionals. The great thing about the electrical service we offer is that it comes with a professional guarantee. That along with the cutting-edge equipment and years of experience we possess mean that we will simply not be beat for quality or convenience.
- No Safety Worries: As you may be aware, electricity is an extremely dangerous energy source that can pose a number of health risks to those who haven’t been trained to work with it correctly. On top of that, work done by inexperienced individuals or those who don’t have the adequate training can be extremely problematic and be a real safety risk to your household. Enlisting the help of an experienced electrician will save you time, money and frustration in the future, not to mention providing you with a safer home.
- Job Done Right the First Time: At Solid Power Inc., if we had a dollar for every time we had to fix an electrical problem that was caused by a DIY job gone wrong, then we would probably be able to buy that dream home in Bermuda. The simple fact of the matter is if you have attempted to fix an electrical issue yourself or hired an inexperienced tradesman to do the work then chances are that you will probably have to fix the job later anyway. However, by allowing our skilled team of pros to take care of everything from the get-go, you can rest assured that there will be no unpleasant surprises for you in the future.
- Property Protected: A final risk of improper equipment installation is that it could damage your home’s efficiency by as much as 30%, which means more money out of your pocket every single month.By trusting in the trained and certified professionals at Solid Power Inc., you know that everything we do is backed up by our guarantee as a company and the guarantee of the state electricians licensing board.
- Increase Energy Efficiency: If it’s been a while since your last residential electrical retrofit, you’d be amazed at how a simple electrical installation can dramatically lower the cost to run your home day-to-day. Given the recent advances in technology and the way that electrical equipment gradually wears down with time and neglect, calling a licensed electrician to redo your electrical house wiring can pay for itself in energy savings in as little as a year’s time!
- Bring Your Home up to the Speed of Modern Life: With the myriad ways that tech influences our lives today, homes that were built before the 1990s can’t keep up with the constant demands for electricity. While appliances are more energy efficient than ever before, we use more of them and leave them plugged in, putting serious strain on older models of panel breakers. Having a trained residential electrician put in a panel upgrade will save you money and reduce the risk of your power giving out.
- Reduce Fire Risk: It’s a sad but true fact that many house fires are caused by a malfunction in the home’s electrical system, which then spreads to a house’s insulation. Before you know it, it’s a job requiring professional firefighters. Without regular electrical inspection and maintenance, you have no way of accurately assessing the risk of fire. That’s bad for your financials and bad for the health and safety of your loved ones. Don’t gamble—call us today!
- Save Money on Buying Tools: We at Solid Power Inc. are willing to bet that most Miami homeowners don’t own the necessary equipment to fix the most common home electrical problems we see on a regular basis. Buying all the essential safety gear and specialized tools is going to cost more than hiring a professional electrician, especially for materials that will probably stay locked in the garage for 364 days of the year.
- Surety Bonded: Any residential electrician operating in the state of Florida is going to be bound by a surety bond, which is a financial guarantee that they will complete the work you hired them to do.
- Cover All Your Bases: If you’re one of the many looking to take advantage of Miami’s sizzling real estate market, there’s no better way to make your home look attractive to potential buyers than doing your homework. Keeping the electrical house wiring up to code will assure future homeowners that the property they’re going to inherit is free of major flaws they’ll have to foot the bill for. That might even spark a bidding war—with your bank account seeing all the benefits!
Excellent Inspection & Maintenance Services
Each electrician on our team is well-trained and an expert in their field. We have years of experience providing residential electrical inspection and maintenance services to Miami, and we’re confident you’ll be pleased with the level of expertise and professionalism we offer.
We don't hire just anybody to work with us at Solid Power Inc.. Our staff is carefully selected from the top electricians in town, because we do not want to provide anything less than top tier service to our clients.
Most of all, we promise to provide you with excellent service. We’ll show up on time, accurately diagnose the issue and take care of it quickly. Throughout your appointment, our electricians will remain professional, and they’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Unlike other companies, we wish to educate our clients about their electrical systems, so you can expect straight answers and honest, reliable service from our entire team.
Our business is in making people's lives easier by providing them with electrical services that enhance their lives. By remaining dedicated to our clients at all times, we are able to deliver work that exceeds expectations and grants us our fair share of repeat customers.
Residential Lighting Installation
As part of our residential electrical services, Solid Power Inc. offers safe and reliable lighting installation. Dealing with electricity can be dangerous. Don’t risk your own safety or the safety of those close to you. Contact Miami’s leading electrical contractor today.
Custom lighting is a great way to give your home personality and charm. On the one hand, you get to decide on the kind of atmosphere you want. Warm light or cool light? Bright or soft? It’s up to you! These decisions will affect the way people use your rooms. For example, the library or living room might need reading lamps on a desk or near a chair. But a ceiling light might be too bright and might remove some of the coziness of shadows. In the kitchen, you might want flexibility: bright ceiling lights for cooking and dimmable pot lights for eating.
On the other hand, the lights themselves are also decorative. Finding the right lights, whether as fixtures or lamps, can dramatically change the over unity of the room. It’s a balancing act and might be worth contacting an expert about.
Once you’ve settled on the lighting you want, give us a call! Our certified electricians will do all the installation work for you. That way you can be sure it’s been done safely.
Circuit Breaker Upgrades
If your Miami home was built in the 1980s or earlier, it may have been built with a circuit breaker that’s now outdated. When circuit breakers were first introduced, they offered consumers a dramatic increase in the number of electrical amps they could handle. From the very limited 60-amp fuse boxes, circuit breakers offered people 100 amps. This allowed them to run more heavy-duty appliances than ever before. And with refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, air conditioners, and more available to the average consumer, there was an explosion of demand.
This ever-increasing demand for power has led residential electrical contractors, like Solid Power Inc., to build circuit breakers that can handle as much as 200 or even 300 amps. Let our certified electricians transform the way you use energy by upgrading your circuit breaker.
There is one disclaimer: we do not advise individuals without training in electrical engineering to attempt a DIY circuit breaker upgrade. Circuit breaker upgrades are extremely dangerous and, if done improperly, not only endanger the person doing the upgrade, but also anyone that’s in the house. From electrical fires to electrocutions—leave it to the pros!
Call Solid Power Inc. today.
Surge Protection for Homes in Miami
While the electrical grid in and around Miami is normally very stable, large tropical storms and strong winds can cause serious problems. If there is a sudden excess of electricity in the grid, it can damage your electrical appliances. In order to protect your home from power surges, it’s important to be prepared.
Solid Power Inc. offers preventative services to protect residents against power surges. Our specialists will come to inspect your electrical system and determine whether there are any inherent issues with it. Then they will install surge protectors throughout your home. With care and advanced planning, it’s possible to avoid disasters well before they occur.
Contact Solid Power Inc. Today
If you need a residential electrician in Miami, contact us at Solid Power Inc.. We've helped many homeowners in the area, and we're ready to help you too. We'll take care of your electrical issues, so you don't have to worry about them.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing your electrical problems are being handled by an experienced, efficient company, and give us a call today.