Commercial Electrician in Naples
If you own a business in town, it's inevitable that you'll need electrical work done eventually. From blown fuses to the installation of new lighting systems, commercial electrical work is a necessary part of business ownership for many. Whether you're hoping to have your space assessed for current and future problems, or there is an immediate issue that needs resolving, it always pays to go with a trusted company that has a solid track record of providing high quality work, like Solid Power, Inc.
We provide customized and thorough service to commercial businesses in Homestead. We want to grow with you, that is why we always do the best job possible. We believe that honest, efficient and quality service is what creates an invaluable and long lasting asset to us: the trust of our customers. Regardless of the size of the project, we always get our work finished in time. We can walk you through every step of the way to make sure you are not left in the dark when it comes to your business.
REASONS TO HIRE A COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIAN FOR YOUR HOMESTEAD BUSINESS
A commercial electrician from Solid Power Inc. in Homestead will help you maintain a safe working environment for your employees and customers. A safe working environment is of utmost importance. We want to give you the peace of mind so that you can focus on what’s important, your business.
1. A commercial electrician can provide an overall assessment of the current electrical issues. This is very helpful because it gives you an overall picture of what is going on in your space. It can inform you of any potential hazards, issues and can better equip you to deal with any future electrical issues. Our team of trustworthy, experienced electricians will tell you exactly what is going on in your space without any confusing terminology or vague statements. At the end of our assessment, you will have the knowledge and confidence to know exactly what is going on behind the walls of your commercial business.
2. We use the latest tools and technology an exact diagnosis of areas that need to be repaired will be outlined. At Solid Power Inc., we use the highest quality industry tools available to us to diagnose any areas in need of repair in your commercial business space. These tools enable us to precisely notice any intricacies of the electrical wiring of your space.
3. From restaurants to retail outlets, a commercial electrician understands the electric needs of the industry. Our team of expert electricians have experience working in different commercial settings. Each space comes with a unique set of needs and challenges. We are passionate about what we do, and that is why we meet each challenge with the enthusiasm and expert knowledge it takes to solve any issue. You can trust that there is no electrical problem too big for our team to handle.
4. We perform and install the electrical work right the first time, which keeps your business running in a smooth manner without delays. At Solid Power Inc., we make sure to get things right the first time. There is nothing more frustrating than spending the time and money on hiring an electrician to do a job only to find out that the job they did was lousy and messy, resulting in extra costs for you. We guarantee quality work, which means you can rest assured knowing that you will not need to re-invest money in the work we do in the near-future. Our work is made to last, just like our relationship with our valued customers.
5. We follow zoning ordinances and obtains the proper permits required by your specific industry and location. At Solid Power Inc., we comply with all local Homestead regulations. This ensures that you are not liable for any poorly done electrical work. Having the right kind of work done which complies with local laws and regulations ensures that you and your employees are safe and that the state of your business complies with your insurance needs.
6. A commercial electrician has experience working with inspectors to reach the necessary approvals for your specific area. We have longstanding experience with professional inspectors working in the Homestead area. We are happy to do the work needed to ensure your business is safe and meets all the necessary standards for businesses in Homestead.
HOW A COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIAN WILL HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
A commercial electrician will help your Homestead business avoid any potential dangers which may create fires or unsafe working conditions. If not addressed, the dangers can lead to major legal problems in the future. By investing in your business, you will be preventing issues from coming up down the road.
Provide necessary improvements and updates to the current electrical system. The upgrades may be as simple as replacing an outlet or as complex as rewiring the entire business, but our team will tackle it with efficiency and professionalism no matter how big or small the changes are.
The commercial electrician will upgrade the necessary safety and security features needed for your industry. Installation of new ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) around water usage to new security lights, the upgrades will improve the safety of your business.
Installation of energy saving features. Old buildings may lose money due to less efficient equipment. Updating may help you save energy, decrease expenses and promote environmental well-being.
When an experienced electrician makes the smallest improvement to the existing electrical system, the changes create a more efficient line of use. The result will be a lowered utility bill, and an electrical system that functions smoothly day in and day out. In Homestead, a commercial electrician from Solid Power Inc. can help you with all the changes needed to maintain a high efficiency, safety electrical system.
The Difference Between Residential and Commercial Electricians
If you don’t have any experience in the electrical trade, you probably think that there isn’t much of a difference between residential and commercial electricians. After all, it’s all electricity, isn’t it? Yes, it is but the wiring and load demands are totally different depending on the building’s primary function. Not only do the energy needs, load demands and equipment differ for commercial buildings than the average Homestead residence, they require different classes of materials and procedures.In residential buildings, electrical wiring is almost always completely covered within sheath insulation. This type of insulation is meant to protect residents from any electrical shocks.
By in large, the wiring is hidden from view within walls and attics whereas commercial spaces pass their wiring through conduits or ceiling panels making them much easier to access. Furthermore, commercial electrical wiring normally uses a three-phase design. In three-phase electrical systems, there are two smaller legs running 120 volts each and in wider legs running 208 volts. This allows each wire less work as they work in tandem to create a higher output. Commercial wiring often has a higher level of insulation, known as thermoplastic, high-heat resistant nylon coating, which protects electrical wiring from corrosive gases and liquids.
As you can see, commercial buildings have their own unique set of needs that must be addressed by specialized tradespeople. So, when your commercial building encounters an electrical problem or requires services, don’t let just anyone provide it. Choose qualified and licensed commercial electricians to get the job done right. At Solid Power Inc., we are proud to offer expert commercial electrician services to all types of business in the Homestead area. To find out what we can do for you, call (305) 305-3619 today and we’ll be happy to provide you with a free quote on any one of our commercial electrical services we provide.
Commercial Electrical Services
Thanks to our extensive experience in the field of commercial electrical work, we are confident that we can help you with whatever your business needs. Some of the more popular services Homestead business owners have come to rely on us for include:
Diagnosis and Repairs. No matter what type of electronic equipment your business relies on, you can count on the professionals at Solid Power Inc. to identify and resolve anything that’s interrupting electrical service in your place of business.
Installations and Upgrades. Proper installation and making sure that your system is consistently up to date makes sure that there are minimal breakdowns and no surges that can do damage to vital and expensive equipment.
Maintenance. By regularly making sure that your system is working at peak efficiency and completely up to code, you can rest assured knowing that you have taken the necessary precautions.
To take advantage of the top-rated commercial electrical services in the Homestead area, call (305) 305-3619 today.
CONTACT SOLID POWER INC. TODAY
To learn more about why we're the best choice in town for any commercial electrical work, get in touch with us today. For projects big and small, you can trust us to get the job done right, the first time around. Give us a call!